FORGE AND FORUM
Forge and Forum is an opportunity for blacksmiths from the region to gather together. Our 2018 demonstrator is Lynda Metcalfe who specializes in contemporary hand-forged ironwork and mokume-gane jewelry. The day will be full of helpful tips for smiths at any stage of learning and participants are encouraged to ask questions during the demonstration.
- Early registration tickets are $65 and are on sale until May 18th. From May 19th until June 1 tickets are $75.
- The registration fee includes morning refreshments and lunch.
- Event Schedule: 9:00 till 4:00
- Email email@example.com if you have any additional questions about the Forge and Forum.
Register for FORGE AND FORUM 2018 – June 2, 2018
Registration Terms and Cancellation Policy
- Youth: Children under the age of 16 are free as long as an accompanied by a ticket holding adult.
- Safety: We ask that participants wear safety glasses and hearing protection throughout the event.
- Seating: We encourage attendees to bring a folding chair to use during the demonstration, as seating is limited.
- Tailgate sales: Please bring along any tools or equipment you would like to sell or trade throughout the day. A dedicated parking area close to the demonstration barn will be available to you to sell your wares.
- Dress Code: The demonstration is held in a covered yet open sided barn, please dress for prairie weather.
- Animals: Although this event is on a farm, please leave your four-legged friends at home.
- All ticket sales are final.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org